Wednesday, July 31, 2013

7/31/13

"If you could see in the spiritual realm, you would see the endtime drama that is unfolding. Maybe then you would take seriously My call to holiness. Maybe then you would do whatever it takes to share Jesus with those who have not heard. You need to really address your priorities, eliminate your distractions, and repair the breaches in your relationship with Me. Stop where you are and find what is truth. Then embrace it and work with Me so that it is established in your life. Time is short. Come to Me now."

Isaiah 30:21 NIV

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 66:9 AMP

Shall I bring to the [moment of] birth and not cause to bring forth? says the Lord. Shall I Who causes to bring forth shut the womb? says your God.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV

11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you.

13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."


Wake up calls are sometimes difficult to address, especially when we are focused on the busyness associated with holidays. In times of rejoicing, it is important to not be thrown so far off base that we forget our mission and the eternal times and seasons in which we live while we are here. God’s plans do not take vacations.

There really is a reason for this season. His Name is Jesus. Even the hardest heart opens up a little bit during this time. When you are dipping into that bowl of eggnog, be ready to respond to the heart standing next to you who needs to hear what you have been trained to give him or her. Jesus!

Make me available in every season, Lord,

Jim Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment