Saturday, May 2, 2015

5/02/15

“Jesus always completes what He has begun in you. The work of the cross is as powerful today as it was on that day on Calvary. His blood is as fresh this moment as it was the moment the first drop left His body. My Word is as sharp and powerful as it was the instant I spoke. Nothing has changed. Nothing has diminished over time. My promises are real and for all of eternity. They are as accurate as when I gave them to My vessels.

All that I have said will come to pass. It is unfolding this very moment. You can rely on the cross, My Word, and My promises. Apply them to your life. Nothing can stop them from accomplishing what I intend them to accomplish. Trust in them, because you can trust Me!”

Isaiah 48:3 NIV

“I foretold the former things long ago, my mouth announced them and I made them known; then suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.”

Isaiah 66:9 AMP

Shall I bring to the [moment of] birth and not cause to bring forth? says the Lord. Shall I who causes to bring forth shut the womb? says your God.

John 1:1-5 NIV

1In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God.

2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

4In him was life and that life was the light of men.

5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

Romans 8:38 NIV

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Ephesians 3:14-19 NLB

14When I think of the wisdom and scope of God’s plan, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father,

15the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth.

16I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will give you mighty inner strength through his Holy Spirit.

17And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as you trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God’s marvelous love.

18And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love really is.

19May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Hebrews 12:2 NIV

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith…


Feeling our present and future pain of separation from the Father, there was nothing that He could do but spend His life for us. His focus was on our loss. He cared about what would happen to us if He didn’t intervene on our behalf.

Having no separation between His heart and the heart of His Father, He also took as His own the loss that the Father had because of the sin of mankind, which caused separation. Father longed for all those He loved to cherish His glory for their well-being. Because the Father felt that way, so did Jesus - not in an elementary form of human caring, but with all of the compassions of the Father. When He moved in compassion, our needs and pains were taken on by Him as His own.

I believe, Lord. Help my unbelief,

Jim Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment