Thursday, April 10, 2014

4/10/14

“In the coming times I ask you to seek out what I am doing in the secret places. It is not a place for the carnal follower of Jesus. I will share the deep places of My heart only with those who have proven themselves trustworthy over time. Prepare for many changes that lie ahead. Resolve in your hearts to make Me your priority or you will find yourself incapable of properly dealing with situations that come your way. You need to find My heart.”

Exodus 33:13-16 NIV

13“If I have found favor in your eyes, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.”

14The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

15Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here.

16How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?”

Psalm 25:12 NIV

Who, then, is the man that fears the Lord? He will instruct him in the way chosen for him.

Psalm 111:2 NIV

Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them.

Luke 12:1 NIV

Meanwhile, when a crowd of many thousands had gathered, so that they were trampling on one another, Jesus began to speak first to his disciples, saying: “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.”


I am convinced that the Lord is removing the yeast of the Pharisees from His people. He is intense in His desire to bring us into a renewed relationship of absolute truth for those who will submit to His hand of training.

In these coming times, the only place to be is on His lap, listening to His heart, and implementing His wishes after deep communion with Him. Religious games are a thing of the past. I am convinced He will use only those who commit to deep communion with Him. Any other actions we take will be tainted with our fleshly desires and will show those around us how powerless our empty religious activities really are.

Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me, Lord,

Jim Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment