Friday, April 11, 2014

4/11/14

“I know that you have heard this many times before, but I really am your answer. Whatever your question might be, the answer is still the same. Through Jesus, you have unlimited access to Me. Whenever you come to Me, I impart more of Myself to you. My nature is grace. My nature is mercy. Come to Me. I will give you what will fulfill your every need and answer every question you have. I love you.”

Ps. 120:1 AMP

IN MY distress I cried to the Lord, and He answered me.

Romans 3:22 NIV

This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe.

II Cor. 1:3-4 AMP

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of sympathy (pity and mercy) and the God [Who is the Source] of every comfort (consolation and encouragement),

4Who comforts (consoles and encourages) us in every trouble (calamity and affliction), so that we may also be able to comfort (console and encourage) those who are in any kind of trouble or distress, with the comfort (consolation and encouragement) with which we ourselves are comforted (consoled and encouraged) by God.


For thousands of years, the world was crying out for relief from their bondages; God gave them Jesus. He imparted His very nature as every answer to every question and need people had. He still answers all of our requests in the same way. Once we understand that all of our fulfillment, all of our hope, and everything we need to fill any void we will ever have is in Christ, we will be free.

Jesus, we couldn’t make it without You!

Jim Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment