Wednesday, September 10, 2014

9/10/14

“Risk everything! Invest all that you have in My work. Do not limit Me by your limited faith. The only reason you have been given breath is to complete My plan for your life. Everything you have is Mine. I bought it with the blood of My Son, Jesus. Ask Me how you are allowed to use it. I will show you if you open your hands and your heart to My work.”

Joshua 24:15 NIV

“But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”

2 Chr. 16:9a NIV

“For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him...”

Isaiah 30:21 NIV

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying “This is the way; walk in it.”

Matthew 21:28-31 NIV

28“What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work today in the vineyard.’

29“‘I will not,’ he answered, but later he changed his mind and went.

30“Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered, ’I will sir,’ but he did not go.

31“Which of the two did what his father wanted?”


So many of us rob from God because we feel that what He has given us is also owned by us. Little do we know that we are classified as stewards of everything and owners of nothing. That includes our very life.

Father God is looking for faithful stewards, not selfish owners. Which are you?

Teach me to own nothing but Your love, Lord,

Jim Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment